Fairfax Performance Cara Monoflap Dressage
Developed with Friesian specialist Marc-Peter Spahn who had previously struggled to find a saddle to fit the ‘uphill’ conformation of this breed. Also suited to baroque types such as Andalusians, Lipizzaners and Lusitanos..
The Elias Monoflap Dressage benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range (see design details below), plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- Deep rear, and slim front, gussets to provide a perfectly balanced platform for the rider on an ‘uphill’ horse
- Surface-mounted thigh block gives the experienced rider support without restricting their position
- Patented Performance Panel is proven to help the horse move more freely, improving extension, flexion and gait symmetry
- Use the shoulder blocks to fine tune the amount of leg support the rider requires
- Customise the blocks to allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders
- Luxurious, super-grippy Italian calf leather
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
||17″, 17½”, 18″
||N/M to XW/XXW
|Gullet Bar Type