Samshield Shield-Rup Stirrups
- Twisted leather slots: Easy catching up when the stirrup is disengaged
- Aeronautic aluminum and steel insert: Extreme resistance even when the branch is open
- 180° branch opening: The lateral branch systematically returns to its initial position in case of opening
- Two versions of treads: The Shield’rup is available in two different versions: with standard grip treads or with extra grip treads (with spikes). The treads are exchangeable.
- Inclined tread: Helping legs and heels to get a correct position for optimal stability and support
- Elastomer seal under the tread: Excellent shock and vibration absorption for optimal comfort, perfect balance and rider’s joints protection